Can I work in Poland having a residence card obtained in another EU country?

Created on: 01.02.2020

A residence card issued by another Schengen state country entitles you to stay for a tourist purpose in other Schengen member states (including Poland) for a period not exceeding 90 days during each 180-day period. The residence card alone does not entitle you to work.

Regulation: A foreigner is entitled to work in the territory of the Republic of Poland if s/he has a work permit and resides in the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of a residence permit issued by another country of the Schengen area.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback