A foreigner picked up the residence card and after some time he noticed an error on it. Where to report it, how to apply, whether the Office will issue a new card and who will cover the cost of the printout?

Created on: 10.02.2020

Such information should be reported to the Office: in person at the information desk, by telephone through the helpline or by a letter by post. You should describe what the error is. If we have made a mistake, we will order a new card, and you will not have to pay for it. However, if the error in the residence card was your fault (e.g. you gave incorrect data in the application), you will have to apply for a residence card replacement and pay for its replacement.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback