I have applied Residence Permit in Wroclaw region as Volunteer and now, I want to apply a student permit since I get accepted to one of the university in Poznan to study full-time?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback