My child was born in Poland, now there is no document legalizing its stay in Poland - if I have a permanent residence permit, can the child also receive it?

Created on: 06.02.2020

If the child was born after granting you a permanent residence permit or before it is granted, but on the condition that it was born during a period when you had a temporary residence permit or stayed in Poland on the basis of a permit for tolerated stay, permission to stay for humanitarian reasons, refugee status or in connection with granting subsidiary protection, it is entitled to permanent residence. To submit the application you will need to obtain a minor passport/travel document and his/hers birth certificate.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback