What do I have to inform the Governor after obtaining the permit?

Created on: 01.02.2020

An employer within 7 days notifies the Governor who issued the work permit in writing of the following circumstances:

  • a foreigner started work of a different nature or position other than that specified in the work permit. The employer may entrust a foreigner with work of a different nature or position than the ones specified in the permit for 30 days in a calendar year, provided that he meets the requirements related to the profession;
  • there has been a change in the registered office or place of residence, name or legal form of employer or the takeover of a workplace or part thereof by another employer;
  • the workplace or part of the workplace has been transferred to another employer;
  • the person representing the foreign employer has changed to represent the entity before the Governor and other bodies;
  • the foreigner has not taken up work within 3 months of the initial date of validity of the work permit;
  • the foreigner has interrupted his work for a period exceeding 3 months;
  • a foreigner left work earlier than 3 months before the expiry of the validity of the work permit.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback