What documents confirm that my family members live with me in Poland?

Created on: 09.04.2020

Documents that confirm the residence of family members may be, i.e:  confirmation of registration for temporary residence, premises lease agreement, premises lending agreement, notarial deed of purchase of real estate, employment contract or employment certificate, insurance for work, documents confirming business activity, certificate of continuing education, diplomas and school leaving certificates from Poland, confirmation of having a bank account in Poland, document confirming the sale of real estate in the country of origin (home, apartment), confirmation of children attending school/nursery and others.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback