Who, when can apply for a permit in order to perform work in a highly qualified profession?

Created on: 13.02.2020

The permit may be applied for by a foreigner whose purpose of stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland is to work in a profession requiring higher education or to have at least 5 years of professional experience in a given position. The condition for granting a residence permit for the purpose of performing work in a highly qualified profession is also a monthly salary of at least PLN 7751,21 gross.


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.