When should I apply?
You apply for the replacement of a residence card of a family member of a European Union citizen if:
- your current card has expired, or
- or you have lost your card, or
- or any details your card have changed, i.e. you have changed your name, or
- your card has been damaged.
You submit your application in-person.
The requirement to submit an application in person does not apply to minors.
Before you apply, read our tips on how to fill in the application form.
Where should I apply?
What counts is the date of postage at the post office.
What documents do I need?
- Application completed in accordance with the instructions in 1 copy (application to be downloaded). You can receive a copy of your application form in our offices,
- photocopy of a valid travel document or other document confirming your identity and citizenship (original available for inspection), if you cannot present a travel document or another document confirming your identity and citizenship, you can provide other evidence than an official document that will confirm your identity and citizenship in no doubt way,
- 2 photos,
- your current residence card in the case of replacement.