Amendment of the decision

Change of employer or useremployer, obtaining special privileges to perform work without a work permit or change of the conditions specified in the decision on granting the permit for temporary residence and work conditions concerning position, amount of salary, working time, type of contract based on which the work is performed or the user's employer. Only a foreigner may apply for an amendment of the decision. The amendment of the decision is subjected to stamp duty. Detailed information can be found on the website.


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback