Long-term mobility

It is a temporary residence permit, that may be issued if you have a residence title issued by another EU country with annotation "ICT". You have to work in Poland as a part of a management team, as a specialist, or a trainee employee in a department or representation of the parent employer, whose headquarters are located outside of the EU for a period longer than 90 days. Learn more


Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback