Schengen visa

It is a residence title that together with a valid passport entitles you to enter and stay in the Schengen area ("Schengen States"). It might allow you to:

  • either transit through or an intended stay in the territory of the Schengen States of a duration of no more than 90 days in any 180 days ("short-stay visa"),
  • or transit through the international transit areas of airports of the Schengen States ("airport transit visa").

This visa is marked with a "C" symbol.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback