Work permit type C

The permit is issued when you work for a foreign employer and you are delegated to Poland for more than 30 days in a calendar year to the branch or plant of a foreign entity or an entity related to a foreign employer. They are issued by the Governor competent for the registered office of the organisation to which you are delegated.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback