Check-list - Posted workers
Documents needed to obtain a stamp in a passport (so-called formal requirements):
- Application form - fill in the on-line application or fill in the application in accordance with the instructions in 1 copy (application to be downloaded).
- 4 photographs,
- A photocopy of a valid travel document (the original for inspection), in a particularly justified case, when in a particularly justified case, when you do not have any valid travel document and you are not able to obtain one, you may present another document confirming your identity.
Confirmation of the payment of stamp duty is required to begin the proceedings.
Documents required to be granted the permit:
- Work permit type C – this permit is issued if you perform work for a foreign employer and if you are delegated to the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period exceeding 30 days in a calendar year to a branch or plant of a foreign subject or to an affiliated subject, within the meaning of the Act of 26 July 1991 on Personal Income Tax, with a foreign employer. Competent Governor is one of the region within which the seat of the subject to which you are delegated is placed.
A type C permit must be valid for at least three months at the time of the temporary residence decision.
- Evidence of a source of stable and regular income, e.g. a letter of secondment, a secondment agreement specifying the period of secondment and the amount of remuneration.
It must be clear from the secondment letter and the secondment contract that you have been posted to work for at least three months at the time of the temporary residence decision! You must submit the letter of secondment and the secondment agreement in the original language, but also remember to submit its translation into Polish by a sworn translator.
- a current document confirming the place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland