Check-list - Researcher's mobility

Documents required to obtain a stamp in your passport (i.e. formal requirements)

To start the proceedings you also need the confirmation of the stamp duty payment.

Documents required to be granted the permit:

  • photocopy of the residence card or long-stay visa with the annotation of ‘scientist’ issued by another EU country;
  • contract concerning the admission of a scientist for the purpose of conducting scientific research or development projects concluded with a scientific unit based in Poland;
  • a written statement by the scientific unit in which it undertakes to the issue and implementation of the decision to oblige the foreigner to return;
  • proof of health insurance:
  • proof of residence;
  • a document confirming the sufficient financial resources to cover the cost of living in Poland and return travel for the duration of scientific research of development projects, after deduction of the cost of residence;
  • a declaration regarding housing costs (download it here).