Check-list - Researcher's mobility
Documents required to obtain a stamp in your passport (i.e. formal requirements)
- Application form - fill in the on-line application or fill in the application in accordance with the instructions in 1 copy (application to be downloaded).
- 4 photographs,
- A photocopy of a valid travel document (the original for inspection), in a particularly justified case, when you do not have any valid travel document and you are not able to obtain one, you may present another document confirming your identity.
To start the proceedings you also need the confirmation of the stamp duty payment.
- photocopy of the residence card or long-stay visa with the annotation of ‘scientist’ issued by another EU country;
- contract concerning the admission of a scientist for the purpose of conducting scientific research or development projects concluded with a scientific unit based in Poland;
- a written statement by the scientific unit in which it undertakes to the issue and implementation of the decision to oblige the foreigner to return;
- proof of health insurance:
- proof of residence;
- a document confirming the sufficient financial resources to cover the cost of living in Poland and return travel for the duration of scientific research of development projects, after deduction of the cost of residence;
- a declaration regarding housing costs (download it here).