It is an official document issued by a registry office that confirms the birth. If the document has been issued outside of Poland, you have to submit a certified translation.
Check-list - Parent holds a visa/temporary residence permit
Documents required to start the procedure (i.e. formal requirements)
- Application completed in accordance with the instructions in 1 copy (application to be downloaded). You can receive a copy of your application form in our offices,
- 4 photographs
- A photocopy of a valid travel document (the original for inspection), in a particularly justified case, when you do not have a valid travel document and cannot obtain one, you may present another document confirming your identity.
To start the proceedings will also be needed confirmation that you have paid the stamp duty.
Documents needed to grant the permit:
- copy of the visa / temporary residence permit of the parent with whom the child resides in Poland,
- a birth certificate,
- health insurance,
- confirmation of having accommodation provided,
- source of stable and regular income
All documents are submitted in original / certified copy.