Can I change my job without changing my permit? I want to change my employer, do I need to apply for a new permit or is it enough to apply for a change of permit?

Created on: 13.02.2020
  • If you are going to start working for an employer other than the one specified in the permit, or if you want to change your job, your salary will be reduced, apply for a change in the temporary residence permit. The application must be submitted to the provincial Governor in whose territory you are staying.

  • The application for a change of permit is enclosed with Annex No. 1, the employment contract, the information of the head of the county (unless you meet the requirements for exemption).

Without changing your permit during the first 2 years of your stay on the territory of Poland on the basis of this permit, you cannot start working on conditions other than those specified in the permit.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback