Confirmation of knowledge of the Polish language

It is required when applying for a residence permit for a long-term resident of the EU or a recognition as a Polish citizen. You meet this requirement if:

  • you have a state certificate of knowledge of Polish at least at level B1; the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish issues this certificate;
  • you studied in Poland with the Polish language as a language of instruction, and you have a diploma that confirms it;
  • you studied abroad with the Polish language as a language of instruction - you have a degree that proves it.

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback