We are pleased to announce you that starting 23 November 2023, we launched a new e-service for booking appointments to collect fingerprint impressions through our website, which allows checking the status of your case. The implementation of new appointment scheduling for fingerprint collection will replace the previous method of booking appointments through the Department's Helpline. The new service is easily accessible and user-friendly.
Advantages of the e-booking for fingerprints collection:
- Safety and Convenience: Now you can conveniently and securely schedule an appointment from anywhere through our website
- Availability and Information: Through the case status tracking feature, you will know exactly when and how to book an appointment.
How to use the e-booking for fingerprints collection:
- Go to our check case status feature and log in using a unique access code
- Verify the availability of the e-booking option
- Review the terms and conditions
- Select the "Appointment Booking" option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After booking your appointment, you will receive confirmation via the provided email address. A relevant notification will also appear on the case tracking page.
If you have received a letter instructing you to make an appointment through the Helpline, you can still use that option. However, we encourage you to take advantage of the new, faster, and more efficient online service.
The introduction of electronic appointment booking for biometric data completion is the result of our efforts to continually improve the service process, providing faster and more flexible access to our department's services.
For questions or concerns, please contact us through the WSC Contact.
The e-service for appointment booking for biometric data collection is part of the IT solutions developed under the "Wielkopolska - Common Future" project, co-financed by the National Program of the Asylum, Migration, and Integration Fund, as well as the state budget.