Visa duplicate

When should I apply?

You can apply for a duplicate of your visa if you have lost or had to replace your passport and had a valid visa issued by a Polish Consul in it.

The duplicate of a visa will be issued for the same period of validity for which the visa placed in you previous passport was issued. 

There is no application form for the issue of a visa duplicate, but you can use this template Download here.

Where should I apply?

You may apply in person at the Department for Foreigners in Poznań or one of the office's delegations: Book your visit 

If you cannot apply in person, please do send your application on paper by post.

What documents do I need?

What should I know?

Remember that you can only apply for a duplicate of a visa issued by the Polish Consul. If your visa was issued by another countries' representative, we will not be able to duplicate it.
Once your documents are checked, we will print out the duplicate of your visa. At the time of applying, you will receive a login and password which will allow you to check the status of your case on-line through a website. Once your visa sticker is ready to be collected, the status of your case will change and you will also be informed as to where you can collect it.
Check your case status
Did you find it useful?

Report an error on this page / Leave feedback

This task is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Leave feedback