Check-list - Seasonal work

Documents required to obtain a stamp in your passport (i.e. formal requirements)

To start the proceedings you also need the confirmation of the stamp duty payment.

Documents required to be granted the residence permit:

  • A document confirming that you entered Poland on the seasonal work visa (symbol 05b) or the visa-free scheme, in connection with an application for a seasonal work permit, recorded in the application register (application registered before entering Poland in visa-free travel).

  • your Seasonal work permit or extension of seasonal work permit - valid for a period exceeding the period of stay specified in the visa or the period of stay under visa-free regime,

  • evidence of a stable and regular income,

  • your health insurance document,

  • current document confirming the place of residence.