Who does it concern?
If you are a citizen of Ukraine and reside in Poland on the basis of one of the documents listed below and the validity period of this document would expire from 24.02.2022, this document will be extended by virtue of the Act for the period of:
- National visa - until 31.12.2022r.
- Temporary residence permit - until 31.12.2022r.
- Residence card - by 18 months
- Polish identity document - by 18 months
- document confirming the tolerated stay - by 18 months
If you are a citizen of Ukraine and the last day of the permissible period of stay in Poland:
- on the basis of a Schengen visa issued by the Polish authority
- on the basis of a Schengen visa issued by other Schengen zone country
- on the basis of the residence permit referred to in art. 1 clause 2 lit. and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002 of June 13, 2002 establishing a uniform format for residence permits for third-country nationals (Journal of Laws UE L 157 of June 15, 2002, p. 1, as amended), issued by the competent authority of another Schengen country, or another residence permit issued by the authority of that country, authorizing to travel within the territory of other countries of this area,
- under the visa-free regime
falls in the period from 24.02.2022 and you started your stay in Poland before that date, your stay in Poland is considered legal for a period of 18 months.
What should you do?
You do not need to do any formalities.
You do not exchange documents because they are extended by virtue of the Act.
Extension of deadlines for leaving Poland
- deadlines for leaving the territory of Poland, resulting e.g. from final decisions regarding the refusal to grant a permit
deadlines for voluntary return resulting from final decisions on the obligation to return
are extended by 18 months by virtue of the Act if aplicable from 24.02.2022