Who does it concern?
If you are a citizen of Ukraine and reside in Poland on the basis of one of the documents listed below and the validity period of this document would expire from 24.02.2022, this document is extended by virtue of the Act until 24.08.2023r.
- National visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Residence card
- Polish identity document
- document confirming the tolerated stay
If you are a citizen of Ukraine and the last day of the permissible period of stay in Poland:
- on the basis of a Schengen visa issued by the Polish authority
- on the basis of a Schengen visa issued by other Schengen zone country
- on the basis of the residence permit referred to in art. 1 clause 2 lit. and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002 of June 13, 2002 establishing a uniform format for residence permits for third-country nationals (Journal of Laws UE L 157 of June 15, 2002, p. 1, as amended), issued by the competent authority of another Schengen country, or another residence permit issued by the authority of that country, authorizing to travel within the territory of other countries of this area,
- under the visa-free regime
falls in the period from 24.02.2022, your stay in Poland is considered legal until 24.08.2023r.
What should you do?
You do not need to do any formalities.
You do not exchange documents because they are extended by virtue of the Act.
Extension of deadlines for leaving Poland
- deadlines for leaving the territory of Poland, resulting e.g. from final decisions regarding the refusal to grant a permit
deadlines for voluntary return resulting from final decisions on the obligation to return
are extended until 24.08.2023r. by virtue of the Act if aplicable from 24.02.2022r.