The time when your application for financial assistance is not examined due to the wait for the state budget funds to be allocated to enable the payment of further finacial asiistance. Suspension of the claim does not mean that you will not receive your payout.

An authorisation issued by the competent Governor allowing a non-EU citizen to work legally in Poland, provided that her/his stay in Poland is legal. A work permit is issued at the employer's request. Learn more about the procedure.

The permit is issued when you work for a foreign employer and you are delegated to Poland for more than 30 days in a calendar year to the branch or plant of a foreign entity or an entity related to a foreign employer. They are issued by the Governor competent for the registered office of the organisation to which you are delegated.